SHIFT SHOP - Week TWO

I DID IT, Y'ALL! 
            

Week 2 is officially in the books. BOOM! 

I knew this week was going to be more challenging, but I was not expecting to switch up the whole game.

The structure stayed the same as far as switching between Speed(cardio) and Strength, however, now the inner structure was a whole new ball game. Instead of the 60sec work/30sec break, no rounds of the first week, now we were doing 2 rounds per workout - and adding 10 minutes(35 min total) - the first round a handful of exercises, maybe 5-7, done with the normal 60/30sec structure. And YES, the moves were a little more complicated, little more intense, but I expected that right? Anyway, 5-7 moves for the regular 60/30 split, and then we got a 30 second break! 😲 It was crazy, but definitely needed, because after that break, the intensity went WAY UP. After the break, we repeated the 5-7 moves from the first round, but with greater intensity, NO breaks, and we went ALL OUT for 45 seconds. It was bananas. Again, I feel like the last 2-3 days the workouts start to feel easier and you get into a groove, but of course, as soon as that happens, it's time to RAMP IT UP and confuse the eff outta your body so you're burning crazy calories. Truthfully, I like the structure of week 1 better, but this is meant to challenge your body and your brain, so I'll go with it.

The meal plan got kicked up a notch too, decreasing carbs and increasing protein. Not a big change, cutting my carbs in half and adding those servings to my protein category, but still enough to make me miss my carbs 😢 anywho, I've started week 3 today, and DAMN. 45 minutes are going to be the death of me, if the zero carbs don't get me first.

Week two was a success. After today, I'm not sure yet how week 3 is going down, but I know I'm feeling leaner already...

Have you ever done low/no carb? How long did you last? 

All my love, Sammi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Confidence in an Insecure World

Shifting Your Mindset

Making Fitness EASY