Coach Life - Travel Edition

Guess who's writing this blog post from her phone 📱 because she already packed her laptop? 🙋
That's alright, I have better emoji's on here anyway. 

That's right, laptop is packed, laundry is sorted and ready to be packed, and we're off on yet another impromptu trip 🙌 ! One of my main goals when I started coaching was to be able to take trips whenever we wanted, so it's only fitting we take a random trip right before I start another mentorship, right? 🤷‍♀️

Every so often, I hold a small group with other moms (and a few dads) that are curious as to what I do and how I became a full time stay at home Fit Mom boss, and I take a few under my wing and show them what, how, and WHY coaching is the shit. Next mentorship starts WEDNESDAY 😲 and will go through Sunday! Though this time around will be a little different...

This time, I'll be on our mini vacay, documenting just what I do as a coach, how I got here, and how I balance it with the real world - mom/wife duties, and keeping things rolling while I'm out of town enjoying family time! Things like

-how I went from overweight to starved to skinny to strong 💪 (85lb journey)
-how I balance clean eating, health, and weight loss while keeping my boys happy and full(without breaking the bank)
-when and how I get my workouts in everyday while chasing a toddler ALL DAY LONG
-how I built and sustain an online fitness based business and fuel my soul everyday 
-and other tips, motivation, and inspiring shit! 

The purpose of these mentorships and pre-mentorship group is not just about finding people that are looking for something bigger and better, but to light a fire in your soul for something- ANYTHING. Whether you come in and realize coaching is what you're meant to do with your life, or you think it's absolutely NOT what you want to do, but you'd really like to do x,y,z. If I can get you to think about what you really want to do with your life and what you're really passionate about, I am freaking ecstatic 😍

This pre-mentorship event isn't exclusive (though the mentorship is) but the pre and true mentorship group both require ZERO fitness knowledge- no six pack required 👏 the ONLY requirement? HEART. Well, HEART and HUSTLE. I want to work with people that are real people, you know what I mean? 

If you're thinking right now 💭 'I wonder what this pre-mentorship group is all about..' click that little link down there and find out 🤷‍♀️ I'll start posting a few things over the next few days but the real fun starts Wednesday ❤️ 

Could you be one of my new fit-sista-mom-boss BFF's???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Confidence in an Insecure World

Shifting Your Mindset

Making Fitness EASY