My Fave Workouts

I've got ZERO motivation to pack a bag, change my clothes, have someone watch Abe, and then DRIVE to the gym to have people surrounding me while I'm trying to get my sweat on. So, here's 3 of my fave home workouts that are absolutely sure to kick your mother lovin' booty ✌✌


1. Core de Force
If you're looking to sweat your eyeballs out, and/or get out some aggression, CDF is the way to go. No equipment MMA style workout for beginners to intermediate fitness levels, that will leave you feeling like you're a prized champion fighter, in a good way! 30-45 minutes a day, kickass meal plan with sample recipes that will keep you FULL and satisfied - check it out HERE .

2. 21 day fix/21 day fix EXTREME

For beginners/intermediate(21df) and advanced(21dfX), 30 minute no fuss workouts. All you need is a couple pairs of dumbells and a resistance bandπŸ‘Œ Autumn Calabrese (the trainer) is a bikini competitor, and how can you NOT take advice from a bikini competitor?!?! Check out 21 day fix HERE and 21 day fix EXTREME HERE .

3. INSANITY 

#DUH Shaun T is an amazing trainer (one of my personal faves) and even though it's an oldie, I LOVE Insanity. He's done a few shorter versions (T25, Insanity Max 30, etc) but the original is still my fave. Sure, 40-50 minutes is a longer time for such heart pumping cardio/body weight moves but I feel so awesome every time I do it! Check it out HERE ! 

BONUS - ALL ACCESS PASS! 
This one is by far my favorite deal EVAAAAA. Can you imagine getting all 3 of these programs, plus literally dozens more to complete, for the price of ONE? We're talking full structured workouts and meal plans for an entire year, for literally the price of a 3-12 week program. AREYOUKIDDINGME?!?! Yeah, I am LOVING IT and the crazy cash I've been saving instead of buying a new program every few months. Get the all access HERE !



None of these interesting you? No worries - I've got TONS of options for every mom and every fitness level. Comment below, email me(samanthanorm01@gmail.com), or check out my store here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Confidence in an Insecure World

Shifting Your Mindset

Making Fitness EASY